For the last few weeks, I’ve been writing about one of my favorite topics…reading. After writing about it for so long, I think I’ve said just about all I have to say. Tomorrow, I will start on an entirely different topic.
But, before I officially close the book on this (get it?), here are a few answers to some questions I was asked by friends and family earlier today.
I call this – The Lightning Round!
- Real books or e-books? Both 🙂
- Hardback or paperback? Paperback, but when I’m impatient, I’ll spend the extra money on the hardback.
- Favorite book from my childhood? Are You There God, It’s Me Margret by Judy Blume
- # of books I read in a month? 2 or 3
- Do you read more than one book at a time? Yes
- Can you read in the car and not get carsick? Yes
- Best book habit? Never leaving home without a book.
- Worst book habit? Bringing a book to a special occasion and reading it there.
- Nerdy book habit? Looking up words in a book that I don’t know.
- What am I reading now? Eternal, by Lisa Scottoline
And that’s all she wrote.